USS Basilone DD/DDE824 Forum Index USS Basilone DD/DDE824
The Official Site of the USS Basilone

ken salo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    USS Basilone DD/DDE824 Forum Index -> What Ever Happen To?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mac b3 73
Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:35 pm    Post subject: ken salo Reply with quote Back to top

bt2 ken salo and bt3 pinky boiler rm. 3, 71-73

Pynke
Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hey Rit Pynke here. I spell it Pynke now so it can be pronounced Pink or Pinky and have a Welsh look to it. We've been looking for ya mate. Especially Elliott. Ravenscraft was in contact with Salo through the '70s and then lost track. I haven't heard from him since he left on the World Cruise.
"Quis custodiet ipos custodes?"

Vpaternosh

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I am Ken Salo's nephew. Unfortunately Uncle Kenny passed away on 10/21/05 at home her in Erie, PA. If you have any stories to pass on, please let me know. I can relay them to the rest of my family. ( depending on the story...hahaha) if you need anything, just let me know.

Thanks
Vic

Philip E Poplaski
Association President

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:21 am    Post subject: Ken Salo Reply with quote Back to top

Ken is listed in the memorium section. I remember standing an underway watch or 2 with Ken.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    USS Basilone DD/DDE824 Forum Index -> What Ever Happen To? All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: