USS Basilone DD/DDE824 Forum Index USS Basilone DD/DDE824
The Official Site of the USS Basilone

corn

Post new topic   Reply to topic    USS Basilone DD/DDE824 Forum Index -> Food & Recipies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mac b3 73
Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:31 am    Post subject: corn Reply with quote Back to top

the best i can remember, is stealing or procreating corn on the cob from the storage rm. on the starboard side. we would take it down into b2, put some holes into the bottom of a #10 can then put in some cobbs,hang it under the 150 steam outlet near the work table, i think it was near there. no it had to be on the lower level, so the steam would shoot into the bielge. anyway it would only take seconds for that corn to cook. i don't know where the butter came from, but we always had some good o'l Basilone butter on hand, that was the most succlent corn ever. mac b3 73 (salo and pinky showed us newbes)

Jim Elliott
Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I remember eating it - but don't remember who cooked it...
I'd really like to catch up with you Rit... sorry Mac.

Email me please.

je1553@yahoo.com

Talamo say's he's been talking to you for a while - I've been looking for you for 37 years.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    USS Basilone DD/DDE824 Forum Index -> Food & Recipies All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: